Thursday, December 11, 2008

To My Parents: What I've Learned so far in ELA

Dear Mom,


My biggest accomplishments in ELA so far was me actually finishing my essays and projects. And I am proud of my self. My most favorite unit so far was the political unit. What we did in that unit was we compared and contrasted issues and political people. And then put them into essays. Our technology helped us a lot in reading and writing because we take tests on the computers and we also did essays on the computers.My goals for the rest of the school year is to read as fast as I can and to earn extra credit all the time and to get 4s on the city wide tests. Reading and writing is important to me in life is because if I want to get a good job I need a education and when I have kids I want to teach them all I know before they go to school.

No comments: